By now, the Subterranean Hitz series is world-renowned for fucking up your stereo and your stereotypes with the most bold and innovative beatmaking in the world of boom-bap. Volumes One and Two showcased the next-level sonic science of Prince Paul, Afrika “Baby Bam” of the Jungle Brothers, and Rob Swift of the X-ecutioners, who have all gone to make their mark on the mainstream. Now peep, the stars of tommorow as WordSound’s Institute of Bugology graduates yet another class, The Ill Skool.
Membership in this elite academy of dangerous deviants is restricted to those unequivocally dope artists who are willing to take chances as they push hip-hop forward to the year 3000. In addition to familiar characters like Sensational (“Let’s Hear It”), Scotty Hard (“BodyGuard”), and Mr. Dead (“That Sounds Personal”), you’ll be treated to new styles from the likes of Mentol Nomad (“Sensationz of the Mynd”), Outer Space (“Conspiracy Theory”) and Bimos (“Straight Out The Jungle”). And it wouldn’t be a party without Hawd Gankstuh Rappuh MCs Wid Ghatz, veteran’s of the last two volumes, who introduce us to their new girl group, the Bossy Posse (“Simple Classic Elegance”).
01. Bimos – Straight Out the Jungle
02. Mr. Dead – That Sounds Personal
03. Ish – I Gonna Sell feat. Jani-J
04. M. Sayyid – Sweet Nightmares
05. Hawd Gankstuh Rappuh MCs Wid Ghatz – Simple Classic Elegance feat. The Bossy Posse
06. Mr. Law – High Society
07. Mentol Nomad – Sensationz of the Mynd
08. Sensational – Let’s Hear It
09. Scotty Hard – Bodyguard
10. Outer Space – Conspiracy Theory
11. Unipod Particles – Down Sout
12. Spectre – Hidden Agenda
FLAC – Datafile |
320 kbps – Datafile |